Personal Data - GDPR
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor to the website kos-paris.gr is subject to these terms and to the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the laws (EC) No 2774/1999, 3471/2006 and Article 8 of Law 2819/2000, PO 207/1998 and 79/2000) and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC and 02 / 58 / EC) on the general protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the confidentiality of communications, in the decisions of the Chairman of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data. This text is supplemented by the new European case law against G.D.P.R. (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679 EU with effect from 25/5/2018.
In any case kos-paris.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors of the website and within the existing legal framework. If a visitor / member does not agree with these privacy terms, he / she ought not to visit the site and not to use the services of our e-shop.
2. By signing up for our site as a customer or as a business, the visitor can choose to subscribe to the regular e-mail list to update the company's promotions or offer products. Whenever he wishes, he can then remove his e-mail from the list of updates through his account.
3. kos-paris.gr undertakes not to sell, rent or otherwise publish or / and disclose the personal data of its visitors / members to any third party. kos-paris.gr may only transfer personal data of its visitors / members to third parties and / or natural persons if:
3.a. It has the explicit consent of the visitors / members to divulge their personal data
3.b. The transfer of personal data to legal and / or natural persons working with kos-paris.gr becomes necessary for the realization of the wishes and / or orders of the visitors / members. Legal and natural persons working with kos-paris.gr have the right to process the personal data that their visitors / members deposit on it only to the extent that it is absolutely necessary to provide support to it.
3.c. It is due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities alone.
4. The processing of personal data is confidential. kos-paris.gr strictly adheres to a specific security policy while also applying the most up-to-date techniques for the protection of personal data held in its records by unauthorized access, use or disclosure, modification, unintentional destruction. kos-paris.gr has no responsibility if the personal data stored in its records are the object of an illegal act, resulting in damage or damage, property or moral, positive or negative, to the visitor / member due to force majeure or for any reason not due to his gross negligence or deception.
5. The visitor / member is entitled to be informed whether his personal data is being processed by kos-paris.gr. The application must be drafted in writing and sent to the company's address, together with supporting documents proving the identity of the applicant with certainty, as well as proof of the payment of the amount specified in the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority. kos-paris.gr is required to respond in writing within a maximum of 15 days by sending a free copy of the applicant's personal data that may be kept to his / her file at the same time. In particular, it may request a written correction, temporary non-utilization, commitment, non-transmission or even deletion - the above user responsibilities have been modified after 25 May 2018 by applying the new European law G.D.P.R. (read below).
6. kos-paris.gr collects visitor / member data that is automatically recognized by its web server, such as the IP address, the domain name, the unique login password (Session ID) information as well as information about his computer system (screen resolution, browser ID). However, these data are in no way related to personal data. They are collected automatically, without the prior consent of the visitor / member and are related to the proper functioning of the system, as well as the extraction of traffic statistics.
7. Cookies Policy: Cookies are pieces of information that, in the form of very small text usually made up of letters and numbers, are stored in the browser used by the visitor / member to log in to our website (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). Our website may use the following types of cookies as appropriate:
7.a. Session Cookies: Session cookies are automatically used after the user enrolls only to recognize his / her entry to our site at each subsequent visit so that it does not need to be reconnected. Session cookies are the email that the user declared when registering and the encrypted password (for member clients).
7.b. Cookies Preferences: These are cookies that have to do with the user's personal preferences, in order to improve the experience and ease of navigation in our online store.
7.c. Function Cookies: allow basic site features such as adding products to the cart and storing products in the wishlist and / or watchlist.
7.d. Ad Cookies: With ad cookies, we seek to show ads or suggested products related to customer / member interests to help them find it easier to find what they are looking for.
7.e. Statistics Cookies: We have the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of the various features of our website so that we can continually improve our experience.
9. kos-paris.gr includes links to other sites that are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances is kos-paris.gr responsible for the terms of protection of the personal data of the visitors / members whom they follow.
GDPR REGULATION COMPLIANCE
Our company fully complies with the new European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 EU with effect from May 25, 2018. In the implementation of the law, in our online store:
1. COMPANY OBLIGATIONS
1.a. The visitor / customer when fully registered in our online store fully understands and complies with the need to provide his / her personal data to our company for the purpose of entering into a commercial agreement between himself and our company (execution of orders, pricing, etc.). The personal data that our company collects is: name, e-mail address, password. In addition, we have data for the shipment and / or invoicing of orders: shipping address, city / region, country code, while for company registration (B2B): company name, subject of work, VAT and VAT.
1.b. Our company collects personal data in order to settle the orders placed or placed by e-shop customers. In particular, the name and mailing address are used to send and execute orders and pricing them. The password is entered (optionally) by the customer to automatically recognize the system at a subsequent visit. The customer's e-mail is collected (optionally) to automatically send informative e-mails about his / her order (copy), execution steps, update for any open balances, availability updates,
1.c. kos-paris.gr does not collect in any way sensitive personal data from its visitors / clients, such as gender, date of birth, credit card details, etc., but only the password of the user in encrypted form without decryption capabilities.
1.d. kos-paris.gr provides its visitors / members with the ability to pass on their personal identification data to secure passwords (using SSL protocol, special data encryption algorithms, etc.). Our site has a special SSL certificate that identifies and recognizes the site as secured, which is updated every 1 year.
1.e. Our company guarantees the privacy of its users / customers in a secure database. However, in case of leakage, spying, loss of personal data from the database, it undertakes to inform its customers in a timely manner, in writing or by telephone, within 72 hours of the event. In addition, he undertakes to take action to restore, restore personal data in case of loss of the most recent backup he has on the server.
1.f. All personal data collected on our site is maintained in a modern-secure Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. Our company has taken care to automatically obtain daily backups of the database from the server hosting our site. The linking of the visitor to our website, and the transmission of the information is through a secure precursor.
1.g. Our online store may transfer some of the user's minimum personal data (name, e-mail) to third parties / organizations in order to settle the payment / payment of his / her order. Data is transferred only to trusted partners we partner with, such as PayPal and Greek banks, when the customer chooses to pay with a paypal or credit / debit card.
2. USER RIGHTS
2.a. Right of portability - access (Part 20): The customer / member reserves the right to request in writing - by e-mail (form of communication) or simple mail - from our company to provide him / her in electronic form with all his personal data kept in the database or other file formats. In addition, he has the ability to download all personal data and order history stored in our e-shop database in a PDF or CSV format in his profile under: My Account -> Personal Data GDPR -> My personal data.
2.b. Right to be informed (Parts 12,13,14): The customer / member reserves the right to request in writing by e-mail (form of communication) the reasons and exact procedures followed by our company for the processing / distribution / use of personal data and DPO Manager data.
2.c. Right of refusal / objection (Parts 18, 21): The client / member may request in writing by e-mail (communication form) for the same reasons, by the company, the prohibition of the right to process or to use / transfer his / her personal data.
2.d. Right of rectification (Part 15): The customer / member can see and process himself / herself whenever he / she wants his / her personal data after logging in as a member of our online store through the "My Account" option. In addition, we reserve the right to request from our company the processing of his or her personal data, stating in writing by e-mail the information that he wishes to modify.
2.e. Right to oblivion (Part 16): The customer / member reserves the right to have his / her full, immediate and irrevocable write-off by sending us a written request by filling out the contact form. He accepts that by deleting his / her personal information: i) will no longer have the right to login to our online store ii) will not have access to the ordering history from our e-shop iii) our company will no longer have access (iv) will not have the right to retrieve or modify his or her personal data after deletion; v) may at any time re-register with our online store with the same information.
2.f. Registration to our mailing list (newsletter) is optional. A customer/member can cancel his / her consent to register his / her email in our newsletter by switching the "Subscribe to our newsletter" option on the "Personal Information" page in the account of.